Wednesday 4 June 2014

Demi Lovato: 'I'm Really Excited To Work With Ed Sheeran'

Demi Lovato has spoken about his collaboration with Ed Sheeran, said he is “very excited " to work with the singer.

The singer confirmed to Max Capital FM she Sheeran and work together.



“He’s so talented, so I'm very excited to work with him," said the singer of ' Neon Lights ‘, also reveals that the couple was planning to meet to write this week before Sheeran had a change of plans.

“It was supposed to be here [London] this week, so we were writing. And now it is not, so we're trying to figure out a time when we write together," said Lovato.

The singer also spoke of Cheryl Cole, admitting that although she has never met the singer, she thinks it's “sweet “.




"We've talked on Twitter, she said something about my documentary a while ago and it was very, very sweet, and since then, I was like, ' Oh she's so pretty! '"
Lovato said.

“So do not " know " I know but I’d like to pretend I do!" She elaborates.

For the full interview with Demi Lovato tune with Max on Capital Tonight from 22:00.

Watch the lyric video for Demi Lovato for ' really do not care ' below:

No comments:

Post a Comment