Sunday 13 April 2014

Ed Sheeran Performs Don't For The First Time And Pretty Much Confirms It's About Ellie Goulding

Pop singer Ed Sheeran performed new tracks for the first time live on Saturday Night Live on Saturday night - and practically confirmed the bitter breakup song is about Ellie Goulding.


The song, which is calculated on the fans Burn singer Niall Horan and One Direction star has the lines : "I said I'm not really looking for another error , called an old friend who thinks that the problem would expected, but then jumped just a week after returning , I think I was just looking for a lover to burn . "

Pay attention to yourself in the 25 second mark.

Taylor Swift pop beauty, who previously insisted that Ed did not write the song about, was also Seth Rogen hosted the show.

In the bitter breakup track star says his then-girlfriend cheated on him with a friend in the same hotel they were staying in while he was on the ground floor.

Last week The Mirror reported that strong of 23 years , Ed , who was linked to the blonde bombshell Ellie last summer , was performing on the same bill Festival V like her when necked Star Direction Niall , and trio all attended the MTV VMA 's next week ...



Ed Sheeran and Ellie Goulding

Speaking about the X drive, Ed said, “The last album was younger and innocent eyes moist.

"I still have great songs on this album, but some of them are bitey .

“The story is do not 100% true I could have gotten more nasty - . Had no more s *** I did not put in.

"I was dating someone for a while, and then ended up physically involved with one of my friends in the same hotel we stayed at while I was downstairs and I feel like.” Treat people as you want to be treaty”.

Lyrics to the song are: "I never saw him as a threat,” until they disappeared with him to have sex, "and" If you show courtesy and respect someone, I hope to receive it.

"When we're in the same hotel, and I'm down on my game and we're making that up, that's disrespectful.” Ouch.

While Ellie, 27, initially tried to downplay rumors of a romance with ginger one, the couple was photographed holding hands at the MTV awards last August.





Niall of One Direction and Ed Sheeran

She took to Twitter to deny it, before Ed finally coughed after their separation, saying, "It was happening now is not. “.

Interestingly, Ellie also initially denied any romantic relationship with 20 -year- old Irishman Niall boybander V Festival in the same month before finally coming clean.

Speaking of his decision to write about the awkward triangle, Ed told Billboard magazine: “If you go with a composer, be prepared to have songs written by you.

“If you do good things, you have beautiful songs. And if you do things f ***** -up, you get a horrible song. "

Ed A spokesman declined to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment